+44 773 145 0835 contact@multilateral.london

THE SAVVY TERP CAMP

TERP SUMMER CAMP

A 4-week virtual workshop with all you need to go from being another drop in the digital ocean to a solopreneur with a clear purpose and your own style.

The Terp Camp – Overview

MODULE 1 – BUSINESS MODEL

Lesson 1: the sweet spot

Make a great living doing what you love. It is all about finding the sweet spot between your passions, your skills, and your market.

Lesson 2: Go P.I.

Choose the people you serve, those who will benefit the most from what you are offering; the ones you are the perfect answer to.

LESSON 3: CAST YOUR NET

Attract potential clients and keep current ones without losing your mind, your identity of hours of sleep. It is simple and fun!

LESSON 4: THE LIE OF THE LAND

Get a clear idea of what you need, what you have, whom you can count on, whom you cannot, what it will cost you, and what to charge.

LESSON 5: SET THE STAGE

Learn your lines, dress up, get your props, send out the invitations and get ready to step out on the world stage and, simply, give your best.

MODULE 2 – BRANDING & IDENTITY

Lesson 6: BE UNIQUE

Dare to be unique in business, too! Interpreters are never the protagonist, but that does not mean we cannot be ourselves. We can!

Lesson 7: DEJA VU

We all stand on the shoulders of giants and are part of a larger conversation that has been going on since the cavemen painted on the walls.

LESSON 8: PARDON?

In the digital age, we all have an open invitation to talk to the world from the comfort of our homes or our favourite cafe. What would you like to say?

LESSON 9: MIRROR, MIRROR

Verbal expression accounts for only 7% of what is conveyed when two or more people communicate. What about the remaining 93%?

LESSON 10: THE MARK OF THE TERP

Your brand/mark is what people say about you when you leave the room. It is possible to leave your mark without tarnishing your reputation.

MODULE 3 – ONLINE PRESENCE

Lesson 11: A STITCH IN TIME

There certainly is wisdom in old adages – Funny that they also apply to our online existence. In the digital world, it also pays to be prepared.

Lesson 12: KNOCKING DOORS

How do you knock doors when there are no doors to knock on? Well, at least no physical ones. That is the secret behind all good online profiles.

LESSON 13: IT IS THE JOURNEY

How you get there matters as much as your destination – or perhaps more, as it is your journey that which gives shape to your destination.

LESSON 14: ROUND AND ROUND WE GO

The first step is the most difficult one, we you look up and it seems it will take forever. The key is to set out a path and take it one step at a time.

LESSON 15: IT IS AN ART

We have been mastering the art of face-to-face conversation all our lives, learning from our parents and our peers. But what about conversing online?

MODULE 4 – NETWORKING & SALES

Lesson 16: GO P.I. 2

Find and meet your clients exactly where they are and then let serendipity (and all the carefully planned work we’ve done) shine.

Lesson 17: WORD OF MOUTH

Focus on your clients’ success and then see them become your best PR agents. You are only as good as your last client’s achievements.

LESSON 18: WORD OF MOUSE

Focus on your clients’ success and then see them become your best digital PR agents. You are only as good as your last client’s achievements.

LESSON 19: THE MORNING AFTER

Success! You finally met the potential client you wanted or, even better, worked with them. You just won half the battle. And now?

LESSON 20: AGAINST THE CURRENT

Usually things are done a certain way – so we believe. Should we, though? How about going against the current and sell without selling?