Bring clarity

to the Anglo-LatAm



Heads of Governent & State


Ministers & Secretaries of State


Academics & Nobel Prize Winners


Writers, Artists & Musicians

Words Connect Worlds

Face-to-face communication is a holistic, human experience of which only 45% is verbal, while the remaining 55% includes our body language and how we present and conduct ourselves, among other things.

At MULTILATERAL, I combine both so that you get the 100% top-level, round support you seek for your Anglo-LatAm interactions.

The goal: bring Latin America closer to the United Kingdom.

The BIG Programmes

The B.I.G. Programmes

My B.I.G. (Bridge the Intercultural Gap) Programmes help you to handle the 55% of face-to-face interactions that are non-verbal and tell the world who you are, even when you communicate through an interpreter.

Diplomatic Interpreting

Diplomatic Interpreting

My Diplomatic Interpreting services give you real-time, instant support to deal with the 45% that is verbal, but in ‘the other’ language: British English, Latin American Spanish, and/or Brazilian Portuguese



Britain’s first and only bilingual strategic communication membership, the MULTILATERAL Club is designed to give you top-level, round support for your Anglo-LatAm interactions every step of the way.

My Approach

Strategic communication support for Latin America and the UK in alignment with the UN SDG 17: Partnerships for the Goals


Diplomacy and international engagement are too nuanced to be left in the hands of a computer software. At MULTILATERAL, I believe people talking to people is indeed the best tool to build a better world – together.


To paraphrase popular wisdom, ‘diversity is the spice of life’. My culturally-sensitive approach to cross-cultural communication takes into account our differences as much as what unites us and brings us closer.


Human interactions are not always the same. They can’t be predicted fully. Therefore, services facilitating them need to be sturdy enough to steer them while flexible enough not to interfere with their flow.

I am the expert British and Latin American diplomats call when they want to bring clarity to the table.

I believe that by talking we understand one another, no matter where we come from or what language we speak, and that words do indeed open the door to trade, cooperation, development, and – why not – a world peace.

SGD 17 - Partnerships for the Goals
Quotation Mark

Outstanding professional, very discreet, and always ready to support the Embassy of Argentina to the United Kingdom.

Carlos Sersale di Cerisano

Carlos Sersale di Cerisano


Quotation Mark

Without doubt, Cecilia is the best interpreter I have been able to work with. She is highly skilled, very professional and flexible.

Juan Carlos Yepez

Juan Carlos Yépez

Trade Commissioner